Thank you for choosing AukSunLMS for your e-Learning initiatives. We welcome learners who conform to the various E-Learning procedures laid down by AukSun
Learning Management Systems. If you agree to acquire our courses, we will provide our courses and tutorials meeting the qualifying criteria and searches per course
description. Our courses are drafted and compiled by e-Teachers in our offices and collaboration through research via web, video, books, materials and knowledge
and constructed into a learning management system fit for e-Learning.
- We ensure 100% confidentiality to our clients, while they attend their courses,
- Our course fees are non-refundable once purchased.
- The provision of material and information such as online courses, emails, newsletter, books, brochures, videos, presentations, webinars, seminars, counseling,
education, etc. are non –refundable once purchased.
- Please Note: Our obligations under this Agreement are null and void if You/Client knowingly provides any inaccurate, misleading or false material information.
- Our working materials, all correspondence between you and us and other materials generated by us in that work will remain our property. We will store our work
electronically and will retain these materials, normally for a minimum of 2 years, after which we may delete them without reference to you.
- Billing method; You will be billed online stage wise with before commencement of any course work.
- If your agreement is annulled upon mutual consent or non-acceptance at any stage the remaining stages of the Agreement will not be executed and hence not
billed /charged to you. You shall instruct us to commence further process of your learning, and make subsequent fee payments upon each stage.
- Our Banking Information: You may deposit our agreed Consulting service fee in any of the designated bank accounts
- Billing; Bills contain a brief description of the course / service selected during each billable period but not a detailed narrative. If you require such a narrative or
need any additional explanation, please let us know and we will be happy to provide it to you. Hoever each course comes with iits description and contents, in its
- Termination of our instructions; We expect to continue to act for you until we finish the work concerned. Either you or we may bring instructions to an end at any
time by informing the other. We will not do this without good reason. Examples include the creation of a conflict of interest, your requiring us to break rules of
professional conduct, our determining that the relationship of trust and confidence does not exist between us, your failure to pay any amount due.
- Confidentiality: All information and documentation reviewed by the us, and used for the preparation of a course will not be divulged to any third party, other than
e-Teachers and employees, without prior consent, except as demanded by law. Our e-Teachers and employees, are also bound by the confidentiality
requirements. You/Client agree to the use of electronic communication and storage of confidential information. We will use his best efforts to maintain a high
degree of security for electronic communication and information storage.
- Force Majeure: Our failure to perform any term of this Agreement, as a result of conditions beyond his control such as, but not limited to, governmental
restrictions or subsequent legislation, war, strikes, or acts of God, shall not be deemed a breach of this Agreement.
- Change Policy: You/Client acknowledges that if we are asked to act on the Client(s) behalf on matters other than those outlined above in these terms, or
because of a material change in the Client(s) circumstances, or because of material facts not disclosed at the outset of the course requirements, or because of
a change in government legislation regarding the processing of e-Learning related applications, the Terms can be modified accordingly upon mutual agreement.
- Other: The Client(s) are to immediately advise the of any change concerning their requirement, course criterion and /or any amendments required in the
curriculum or change of physical address or contact information for any person included in the learning requirements
- The Client(s) understand(s) that they must be accurate in the information they provide(s) and that any inaccuracies may void their Agreement, or affect the e-
- The Agreement between you and us is considered terminated upon completion of an eLearning course, project or assignment. The Agreement between you
and us is considered terminated if material changes occur to the Client(s) application, which make it impossible to proceed with services
- The Agreement between you and us may be terminated, upon writing, by the Client(s), at which time any outstanding fees or disbursements will be refunded by
the to the Client(s) / any outstanding fees or disbursements will be remitted by the Client(s) to us
- This Agreement may be terminated, upon writing, by the parties, provided withdrawal does not cause prejudice to the Client(s).
- The Agreement between you and us will be subject to the laws in effect in the Country it is executed / delivered.
- You/Client(s) acknowledge that they have read the Terms and Agreement, understand it, have obtained such independent legal advice as they deem
appropriate, have sought translation and agree to be bound by its terms.
We are confident that we will be able to provide you with an efficient and effective service in this matter. However, should there be any aspect of our service with which
you are unhappy for any reason please let us know immediately. We hope you will find these arrangements acceptable. If you have any points, which you would like to
discuss further for any reason, please contact us.
|AukSunLMS - Online education
Our Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Who we are
- An online education and training system established since 2015
- Member ICCRC R413215
- Incorporated in Canada 648167-1 & UK 5268472, Registered in Pakistan
- Offering Online tutorial and educational services globally
What we offer you
We offer innovative, affordable, lifelong learning; for everyone, anywhere, anytime through
our website, offices, seminars, webinars, advertisement, emails, mail shots and Referrals
How we operate
In our collaborative learning system, clients are; institutions, corporates and teachers who use
dedicated web-pages to teach their pupils in a customized and managed
We facilitate and train our clients; and market and advertise their courses. We provide relevant
ready-made courses to help our clients to jump start or upgrade.
We earn through subscribing students and this income is shared with respective institutes and
teachers. We also earn from corporations according to the pricing plan they select. Corporations
save significantly in their training budgets by adopting our methods.
Subscribers learn at their own pace, from home/office on laptops/smartphones. Considering our
volume-based business; prices are significantly lower than traditional schooling/tutoring.
Collaborated business model is an innovative way to reduce entry barriers and enroll large
groups of end users. Instead of competing traditional institutions, we facilitate them to provide
better services to their learners. A win-win-win for AukSunLMS-institution-learner.
Date Modified: 2017-06-15